☑️ Your browser storage space for Mega is full [Chrome]: 7 arrangements
– Reviews News
- MEGA is a cloud file storage and hosting service that offers a solid alternative to giants like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- But it has its limits and Your browser storage space for Mega is full is a mistake that stands out.
- To resolve the Mega storage error in the browser for Chrome, you can delete Mega.nz cookies or restart the browser.
Instead of troubleshooting with Chrome, you can try a better browser: OperaYou deserve a better browser! 350 million people use Opera daily, a complete browsing experience that includes several integrated packages, improved resource consumption and excellent design. Here's what Opera can do:
- Easy migration – Use Opera's wizard to transfer existing data such as bookmarks, passwords, etc.
- Optimize resource usage – your RAM is used more efficiently than Chrome
- Improved privacy: Built-in unlimited free VPN
- No Ads – Built-in ad blocker speeds up page loads and protects against data mining
- Download Opera
MEGA is a cloud storage service that is a remarkable alternative to OneDrive, Google Drive, and DropBox.
Cependant, le Offline HTML5 storage space exhausted The error sometimes occurs for Chrome users when trying to download files of gigabyte proportions from mega.nz.
How to view Instagram posts and stories without an account
Top 9 Flags to Make Google Chrome Faster in 2022
Top 6 Clear Cases for Apple iPhone 14 Plus
This error message says: Your browser storage space for MEGA is full. So how do you clear browser storage for Mega?
You can't even imagine how easy it is to switch to another browser. Our recommendation is Opera so you can enjoy a reliable browsing experience. Also, browser storage will be empty, so you won't have any more problems with Mega in browser storage.
With the built-in ad blocker, various messengers built right into the sidebar, and workspaces to group tabs together, you can manage your browsing experience more easily.
⇒ get the opera
What does browser storage full mean?
Browser storage refers to all website data, cache, and cookies that are stored in the browser.
As you probably noticed, after a while, if you don't delete this data, the browser starts moving slower and you may even get errors like Your browser storage space for MEGA is full.
If you encounter this problem, you can try the various solutions below.
What should I do if my storage space in Mega Browser is full?
1. Delete Mega.nz cookies
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of Chrome and open Settings.
- Under Confidentialité et sécurité to choose Site Settings to open content permissions.
- Then click View permissions and storage date across all sites.
- Go in mega.nz in the search box.
- Click on mega.nzthen select the three-dot menu and select Suppress data.
Some users have reported that deleting the mega.nz cookie in Chrome fixes the browser storage for MEGA as a complete bug (at least temporarily).
2. Clear Google Chrome Cache Using File Explorer
- Press Windows key + E to start File browser.
- Type the following line in the address bar and press Enter: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache
- Now use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + A to select all content, right click on a file and select Clear.
Usually, deleting the Mega.nz cache should work, but if that doesn't fix the problem, you can delete everything in the Chrome Cache folder, as shown above.
3. Reset Google Chrome
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner and open Settings.
- go to the bottom of the Settings window and select Advanced.
- Scroll to reset and clean weak option System.
- Click on Restore settings to their original defaults
- Finally press the button reset options button.
Resetting Google Chrome might fix browser storage for MEGA is full error as it will also clear cookie data.
4. Download Mega files with a specialized tool
Expert tip: Some PC issues are hard to fix, especially when it comes to corrupt repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having difficulty correcting an error, your system may be partially damaged. We recommend that you install Restoro, a tool that will analyze your machine and identify what is wrong.
Click here to download and start repairing.
Alternatively, users may find that they can download large files with MegaDownloader software. This is a dedicated download manager for mega.nz with less file download issues than Chrome.
Therefore, browser storage for MEGA is a complete error that may not occur for users using this software because it does not store cookies.
Users can add this software to Windows by clicking Dump on the MegaDownloader page.
5. Free up disk storage space
- Press Windows key + E to start File browser.
- Click on this computerright click on the drive you want to clean and choose Manufacturing .
- Click on disc cleaning under the Manufacturing the window.
- Select the file types you want to delete and click Okay (you can delete temporary files, log files, files from your recycle bin, etc.).
- Click on Clean system files and wait for the cleaner to calculate everything. It will give you even more free space by cleaning up some unnecessary system files.
- check the Windows Update Cleanup and hit the Okay button.
- Go More options and click Clean below System Restore and Snapshots (This command deletes all previous system restore points except the most recent one..).
Note that the problem can also occur when there is only a small amount of free storage space on the hard drive. Therefore, you may also need to free up some hard drive storage space.
We only present one of the methods to free up space, but you can consult our complete guide on how to clean up your disk.
7. Try another cloud storage
If the service is still giving you headaches and you cannot fix the Mega is full issue, we recommend using another cloud storage solution.
There are many such services, but we tried pCloud and it turned out to be ideal for personal storage.
One of its many advantages is that you can use it on almost all devices and operating systems like Windows (11, 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP).
It even has a dedicated mobile app and web extension for major browsers including Google Chrome.
⇒ Get pCloud
These are a few resolutions that might fix your Mega in browser storage error.
You can also check out the best personal cloud storage services which are a great alternative to Mega.
Don't forget to tell us if any of the solutions help you overcome the problem. If you have any other suggestions or questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section below.
Still having problems? Fix them with this tool:
- Download this PC Repair Tool rated Excellent on TrustPilot.com (download begins on this page).
- Click start analysis to find Windows issues that could be causing problems for the PC.
- Click fix everything to solve problems with patented technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
SOURCE: Reviews News
Don't forget to share our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 👓